What Should Climate Action Focus On? VOTE!
Published 02nd November 2009 - 2 comments - 1041 views -
World today is built on controversies and although dust settles everywhere in the evening, discussions on climate change keep going on and on. You probably know about Barcelona negociations - the last climate talks before Copenhagen. The Spanish citadel and the countless NGOs, volunteers and activists who report from there send out different messages and motivations.
Some keep saying that technology and its breakthroughs are the way to go, others suggest that educating the citizens of the world is the first step to take, many agree that CO2 emissions must be reduced no matter what. The common goal is, however, the same - acting now, for tomorrow can be too late. Oh, wait, let's not forget the skeptics who are not just that into any kind of action.
How about you? If you'd pull all the strings, what would your first climate action be? If you vote 'Other' - please argument your choice in a comment.
About the author
- Possibility of climate change by pre-modern farmers?
- I’m Sorry. We Could Have Stopped Catastrophic Climate Change. We Didn’t
- Monster trucks to the rescue
- India changes stance to push for a global deal at Copenhagen
- My Conceptual Framework on Climate Change
- Black Point of the Danube Basin
- Climate Change, Energy and Environment in the Lisbon Treaty
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2