VIDEO CCBH: Climate Change Blogging Heroes
Published 26th September 2009 - 2 comments - 1086 views -
CCBH: climate change blogging heroes
There is not real hero still but hope.
This is a kind of a personal feeling-summary of the Copenhagen meeting. All those journalist from around the globe meeting each other for the last try, the one that should get to the one-person hero, the only one who could change the situation. The hope come mostly from those people we visited the second day, in the ecovillage, those normal-heroes who gave up commodities and technologies for nothing. Because I am convinced that the most we could do is reducing the idea of doing an effort while the others don’t, the famous: I give up my car only if you do it first. And we met those who did “first”, with no even an idea if their neighbour will ever follow.
It is also regarding those people that I begin on a positive way, on the one that makes us normal-heroes, with the hope that at the end of the competition, in December, the world will not be the same again...
About the author
- A retour Amsterdam-India, why not… by train?
- Possibility of climate change by pre-modern farmers?
- I’m Sorry. We Could Have Stopped Catastrophic Climate Change. We Didn’t
- Monster trucks to the rescue
- India changes stance to push for a global deal at Copenhagen
- My Conceptual Framework on Climate Change
- Its over before it starts?
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2