VIDEO = Cough Cough… reducing CO2 emissions on our streets
Published 10th November 2010 - 18 comments - 1622 views -
Here I am again.
After a short absence I am back with a new video blog about climate change.
This time I covered the matter of Combined Transport, a way to reduce costs and CO2 emissions when shipping material.
I visited KombiConsult, a consulting firm specialised on the matter, and interviewed Patrick Lückmann, Project Manager. He explained me how Combined Transport works, where can we choose and even where are the difficulties in the field.
For more information about the company follow the link:
Hope you’ll enjoy it...
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom