Is climate change a religion?
Published 02nd November 2009 - 46 comments - 2059 views -
All over mankind's history priests and other impostors and swindlers were cheating on people. They used to say, that bad weather is god's punishment for our sins. Then they said, that bad weather will end only if we
1) Give the priests absolute political power over our lives.
2) Do whatevery they say.
They pretended to know, how we must behave, to please the gods.
Then science came and explained, that weather is not caused by anyone's will or activities. Science proved, that hurricanes, floods, drought, climate change and changing weather are natural phenomena. Not caused by gods, fairies, dwarves, dragons, humans or their sinful activities.
Think about it. Isn't it rather suspicious, that the "climate change" ideology is sooo very similar to the ancient religions? Is it really a "new" thing? Or is it just the old bullshit presented in modern terminology?
Almost all fertility cults of the past were obsessed with climate and weather. Praying to gods for good harvests. Making sacrifices to ensure good weather, to avert storms and drought.
Is the "fight on climate change" really a way to "move forward" to a better future? Or is it just a comeback of the old irrationality, that ruled here before science came?
About the author
- Let God’s will be done…
- If Climate Change is a religion, then who is our God?
- Green Muslims
- Climate change is not religion, for God’s sake!
- More about religion ..
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom