The Little Mermaid Ariel
Published 07th February 2011 - 2 comments - 18516 views -
Do you remember a beautiful Walt Disney movie “THE LITTLE MERMAID”? Have you ever wished to swap places with red-haired cheerful Ariel, the youngest of King Triton’s seven daughters?
Every time I watch the movie (here you can listen the song of Ariel) I start to think about my friend who is disabled. He can not walk from his early childhood. And he would be willing to change with Ariel with no doubt.
THE LIFE IS A TRICKY THING. Ariel has plenty of submerged treasures, a fond family and good friends. But she is not satisfied with her life under the sea, in spite of all this. A girl is curious about human beings and she desires to join them on the land.
My friend lives IN THE WORLD of human beings. However he is not able to use the opportunities other people can – dancing, jumping, running and walking through the forest with his girlfriend.
He would like to be a mermaid and live in the sea. WATER could be his home – a place of security, haven and contentment.
Source of the picture:
(Anna Zemblicka, February 2011)
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom