The Future Belongs to All of Us!
Published 30th October 2010 - 17 comments - 1461 views -
I wanted to write an article about the habit of people give to the children the responsibility of the future. I have always heard things like: “you are the future”, “the future belongs to you”, etc, etc… yes, that is totally right. But don’t you think the future belongs to all of us: children, adults, women and men? It depends on what we do now… thus; it means do whatever is necessary now, not leaving it to children when the problem becomes worse.
Of course, an environmental education is necessary. We must teach to our kids how important the environmental conservation is. Moreover, it is the family the best examples for them, which means it is not enough to say, we need to set a good example.
I could not write it properly, but I did it anyway because I wanted to show you the video above. You might have seen it already. I love it! It says what I think in relation to our responsibility. Enjoy it!
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom