The Arctic Sea Ice Is Disappearing
Published 23rd September 2011 - 0 comments - 1530 views -
- It is hard to deny that the Earth is warming when you look at its effects on the Arctic sea ice. There are still a few people who will not admit that the Arctic sea ice is disappearing. Here is the data in graphic form and the pictures that show that between 1979 and 2010, about 40% of the Arctic sea ice has disappeared.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom