Taking the stairs instead of the escalator
Published 14th October 2009 - 1 comments - 947 views -
Can anything be done to halt our insatiable demand for energy? Or has the convenience culture reached a point where we our every wish becomes a command that has to be powered? These were some of the questions facing those challenged with making taking the stairs more fun than the escalator. Entertainment is key to this Swedish solution.
Because this an initiative of the Volkswagen Group Sverige, cries of "greenwashing" will fill the air, but if you take a look at Thefuntheory.com, you'll see that the doctrinaire line is a bit too restrictive and neither is it fun.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom