Somebody tell this guy about Skype
Published 01st December 2009 - 9 comments - 914 views -
Dr Rajendra Pachauri, the chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, flew 443,243 miles (713,330 kilometres) in a 19 month period while speaking about global warming. What a hypocrite! "Come Fry with" says Mark Steyn.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom