Signed an Accord between Italy and Costa Rica for the Climate Change
Published 10th December 2010 - 0 comments - 1534 views -
Italy and Costa Rica, today signed a cooperation agreement on combating climate change by activating a partnership policies and measures for adaptation and mitigation and with the objective of the exchange of scientific and technical knowledge and experience in this field. The agreement 'was signed by the Italian Environment Minister Stefania Prestigiacomo and Vice Minister Environment and Energy of Costa Rica Andrei Bourrouet at the Italian delegation to the Cancun Conference. The agreement foresees the creation of a working group to promote:
The identification, application and implementation of best available techniques and best practices for adaptation and mitigation; Research Program Files; Exchange of experiences.
Public sources and / or private funding for these activities' will be identified by the Working Group with the assistance of their embassies. The group will be 'led by Director General of the Ministry of the Environment and a representative of the Minister of Environment of Costa Rica.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2