Quest that Change: the Veracity of development in Himalayan mountains
Published 07th January 2011 - 0 comments - 1748 views -
With the best wishes for year 2011, I wish to share my blog with you, "Quest that Change"the veracity of development in Himalayan mountains.. at http://vajpai.org !
The blog reads... "Looking upon present trend of development and socio-environmental changes in Himalayan Mountains, it is expected that the ongoing downstream migration from Himalayan region will be at peak by 2050, to seek food, water and livelihood. On other hand there will be increased efforts and financing towards research, development and establishment of institutions in the region! So, what entails to present efforts and establishments! And, what great the increase will do!
.."This blog is compilation of my personal opinion on various socio-environmental issues, which I observed and learned over the years from these mighty terrains. They examine about various social, environmental and developmental efforts, processes, within these mighty mountains and to its dwellers. They are about practices, policies and institutional functioning, and about contemporary to traditional science. They are contextual, and entail the veracity of development in Himalayan Mountains"
You may like to read the articles at http://vajpai.org
I will appreciate the critique and observations from Thinkaboutit Community.
K N Vajpai
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2