Pajamas, the Beatles and the COP15
Published 08th December 2009 - 3 comments - 1433 views -
Day 2 of the COP15. Another day of negotiations, another day of youth action, another possibility to bring our message directy to the where it needs be heard: The Bella Centre, directly in front of the plenary. Plus, for me this means: Another opportunity to show you what is happening here, (almost) live from the spot.
But today another event is to be remembered: 29 years ago John Lennon, former Beatles member and leader of a peace-movement, was murdered. It is not surprising that this action is not only meant for our leaders, making decisions that influence all of our lifes in the room right next to us, but also to remember the assassination of a great man. All we are saying is: "give youth a chance!"
About the author
- I’m Sorry. We Could Have Stopped Catastrophic Climate Change. We Didn’t
- COP15 Failure: The Alternative. Chapter II.
- Its over before it starts?
- COP15, bigger than life
- COP15 Priority number one
- COP15: A historic failure
- Welcome to Hopenhagen
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2