Pictures on shrinking Dead Sea from the Israeli side
Published 20th October 2010 - 10 comments - 2918 views -
Dead Sea is dying it is obvious as we could learn it also from the Jordanian blogger fellow.
When I was first time in Israel (1992) Dead Sea level was almost at the road. For now it is kms far.
Pictures showing the shrinkage from the Israeli side.
Year by year the water faster and faster running back.
Dead Sea is a very sad, obvious indicator of Climate Change.
I have taken these pictures in 2008-2009,
so I can imagine that situation is getting even worst for now.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom