PHOTOBLOG from CANCUN: highlights of the day
Published 11th December 2010 - 0 comments - 1738 views -
1. Evo Morales - "Hero of the Earth 2010"
Bolivian president Evo Morales Ayma during the speech in Cancun - 20 minutes long critic of the capitalism. (photo: Roman Stanek)
2. Energy-efficient Jesus in Rio
OSRAM enlighted The Jesus (photo: Roman Stanek)
3. Poster Exhibition
Check out my previous spot and see some interesting posters (photo: Roman Stanek)
4. We are Mexicans!
Great exhibition of the mexican culture and people in the Climatic Village (photo: Roman Stanek)
5. Are You not ORGANIC VEGAN yet?
The Supreme Master Ching Hai is quite beautifull girl... (photo: Roman Stanek)
6. Who is going to kill the electric car?
Femsa electric - 70 km/hour is enough for shopping and driving in traffic jams (photo: Roman Stanek)
7. Indigenous people
The voice of indigenous people unfortunately had not been heared in Cancun (photo: Roman Stanek)
8. The Mexican Food
Food of Mexico is part of the UNESCO World Herritage. Do you want to taste? (photo: Roman Stanek)
Negotiations ended around 5:30 in the morning of the mexican time (photo: Roman Stanek)
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom