One talking tree?
Published 12th October 2010 - 18 comments - 1789 views -
"Hello. I am a tree and this is my website.
I'll be online all day to keep you posted on how I feel..."
(The talking tree, talking-tree.com )
Well, this is something I had to write about, as this is the first time I see what it would be like if a tree, or any plant in general, could "say and show how they felt online." Or is this only how US HUMAN think a TREE would SAY?
Apparently, a Belgian publication known as the EOS magazine decided to give a tree a voice, and "empower it to speak", and let the world know how it feels.
The "talking tree", as it is known inside the international blogosphere, uses social networks such as Twitter or Facebook.
If you would like to know more about how do they measure what he sees and feels every single day do not miss the next video:
I would like to know how you feel about this post? Do you think the measures they are taking in order to know how the tree feels could be accurate? Do you think with this type of approach to our environment, maybe human beings could feel more related to plants and nature in general?
TH!NK ABOUT IT!
(Andrea Arzaba, October 2010)
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom