Oliver and International Day of Climate Action
Published 24th October 2009 - 1 comments - 1837 views -
Every Saturday morning my son Oliver and I go to the Charlottetown Farmers' Market. Most weeks we take the bus, and today we made a special point of doing this as it was International Day of Climate Action. On the bus ride up to the market we talked about what the day meant, and Oliver told me that he'd read about climate change in a book about polar bears. This prompted us to walk across the street from the market to the new "collaboratory" at the University of Prince Edward Island – a free, public facility full of video and audio editing equipment – where I shot a short video and then taught Oliver how to use iMovie to edit it and publish it to YouTube:
Here's the resulting movie:
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2