Mmmmmmmmm! Doesn’t taste bad at all.
Published 28th October 2009 - 0 comments - 1097 views -
Next? Well, we've been warned here already that too many babies could be problematic, so one doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to predict what's going to be suggested one day soon. And the idea is not new. After all, Jonathan Swift proposed it in Ireland in 1729. By the way, has anybody seen the 1973 science fiction film Solyent Green? It's all a matter of taste.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom