Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
Published 07th October 2009 - 28 comments - 73535 views -
You don`t need money for recycling, storing of trash in the cans in the gardens or under the sink. You don`t need expensive machines for cutting the rests of the food at home. You love animals?
So if the answer is yes to all of the above questions, you just need the latest London hit on the pets market – a micro pig.
No, we don`t speak for steak's cooking.
We speak about modern, living, totally bio-friendly vacuum-cleaner. It works just like a microprocessor – it`s quiet, low maintenance, don`t need much space and its latest model spends energy. Actually it doesn`t consume any electricity, all it needs is some sunlight.
The micro pig lives for up to 18 years long, you don’t need to clean a lot after the tiny animal, which doesn’t have a lot of hair. Also it`s great for people with allergies, because the pigs skin is very near to the human ones. They don`t need long walks, all they need is love.
Micro pigs are much smaller than a standard farm pig and when they are born they have the size of a tea cup. You can have a tea cup with a pig decorating your home and doing it greener.
They are also highly intelligent and are the fourth most intelligent species after man, monkey and dolphin. Of course you need a one time investment for about £195 to £700. Right now I`m planning a micro pig trip to UK!
“I like pigs.
Dogs look up to us.
Cats look down on us.
Pigs treat us as equals.”
by Winston Churchill
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom