Made in China
Published 25th October 2009 - 0 comments - 840 views -
Two weeks ago at the Asia Society in New York, Lu Guang was awarded a W. Eugene Smith Grant in Humanistic Photography for his documentary project Pollution in China. The photographs show the terrifying human and environmental price being paid for third-quarter economic growth of 8.9 percent. But we all like those cheap products, don't we?
For more of Lu Guang's photos and their background stories, take a look at Hush China.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom