LET US WIN A BROAD PUBLIC!
Published 22nd November 2010 - 6 comments - 868 views -
Dear Bloggers: Let us win a broad public!
'TH!NK ABOUT IT climate change' is ‘twittering’ your blogs. That’s a fantastic chance to attain a widespread audience. Between ourselves: Please don’t settle for that!
Use your own twitter-account or create your own to send each of your blogs directly to the twitter-account of COP 16. It will appear on the official website of the Conference of Parties of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change in Cancun/Mexico.
So if only 15 bloggers of TH!NK ABOUT IT are chosen to report from the Conference let us convey our messages to the twitter-audience of COP 16 at least and we will catch the COP16-Admin’s attention.
- Got to http://twitter.com/
- Create your account
Twitter your blog:
- Copy the address of your TH!NK ABOUT IT - Blog
- Paste it in your Twitter-Window
- Complete it with a tag of your blog’s title in front of it
- and at least append @COP16 in front of your whole entry
And needless to say that you can twitter your blog wherever and whomsoever you want to!
LET US WIN A BROAD PUBCLIC.
And hey, thanks to Laszlo Keki !!
He commented this blog below.
I hook up with him and I just have created my new ECO TWEET - ACCOUNT.
Please follow Laszlo's link below or enters here:
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom