Learning from Failed Micro-Wind Turbines: Becton Wind Turbine Followup
Published 13th December 2009 - 1 comments - 1465 views -
And, for those of you who would like to check my numbers, all of my estimates come from these three sources and the live feed:
Yale Office of Sustainability Article (Published power output of 26 MWhrs/yr)
Micro Wind Turbine Company Website (with price of the turbines)
Cost of Connecticut Electricity (I averaged it to be about $0.10 per kWhr)
About the author
- Let The Wind Blow!
- Energy Efficiency in Buildings. Breaking the ‘Circle of Blame’ in Romania.
- A passive house from Austria for the Winter Olympic Games
- Design with Energy in Mind: Jean Canfield Building
- Notes from The Last Time: The Architect and The Ark
- Alternative energies play minor role in Russia
- Sun Paulo - what if all Sao Paulo adopt solar panels?
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom