Helping The World Grow More With Less
Published 27th October 2010 - 0 comments - 4731 views -
Agriculture, especially horticulture green house vegetable and fruit growing becoming more an more profitable as population is growing.
Resources are limited growing costs (energy, fertilizers, water, etc.) are constantly increasing.
Demand and price of fresh vegetables and fruits are constantly increasing.
Due to the climate change, bad weather conditions more and more crops are grown in green houses.
With proper usage and smart combination of bio-energy, geothermal energy sources, fertilization, irrigation and green house technology growers can produce more with less and work with nature and not against it.
Israeli green house company Netafim (invented first the drip irrigation in the ‘60s) trying to teach the growers world wide how to “grow more with less” and supply them with the most innovative and environmental friend green house technology for a better sustainable future in horticulture. For more info you can visit Netafim at: www.netafim.com
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom