Published 25th October 2010 - 1 comments - 885 views -
I spent my Saturday strolling the streets of Malmö, taking pictures of various green initiatives. Enjoy...
Notice in particular the somewhat radical architectural choices in solar cell placements, the rain water catching ditches and the awesome green roofs.
(On a side note: just two hours after I left Sweden for Denmark the 17th murder was attempted - and luckily failed - in Malmö's spree of shootings apparently committed by some criminally racist gunman! See Swedish tailor tells of his battle with shooting spree racist.)
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom