Green eugenics, euthanasia or extermination?
Published 26th October 2009 - 7 comments - 1257 views -
When the British Guardian comes up with headlines such as "Fewer British babies would mean a fairer planet", one automatically reaches for the sick bag, but because it's the Guardian, one is used to the crazed, the bizarre, the awful and the plain daft masquerading as journalism.
Still, the final paragraph does give this reader the shivers: "Some scientists, the German chancellor's adviser, Hans Joachim Schellnhuber among them, say that if the cuts are not achieved, we will end up with a planet with a 'carrying capacity' of just 1bn humans. If so, we need to start cutting back population now with methods that offer a humane choice — before it happens the hard way." Cutting back population! Before it happens the hard way! German!
Any ideology that sees children as the enemy is perverse and dangerous. Not content with preaching apocalypse, Green extremists like Alex Renton are now flirting with a kind of Pol Pot utopianism. Ugh!
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom