Published 05th October 2010 - 1 comments - 1105 views -
Let us re-boot climatechange.thinkaboutit.eu with fresh data: Graphs of temperature rise, polar ice decline and more.
Click the graphs to visit the sources.
Anthropogenic Climate Change: It's for real.
"A lot of smart people who nonetheless "did not accept" AGW, or at least, denied the "A" part of it, have stoped talking about it lately."
Reconstructed tropical South American temperature anomalies for the last ∼1600 years
"The last decades of the past millennium are characterized again by warm temperatures that seem to be unprecedented in the context of the last 1600 years."
Temperature Anomalies 1880-2010
Long term sea and land temperature anamoly trend. Speaks for itself.
Countries that set new record highs in 2010
"No nations set record for their coldest temperature in history in 2010."
Arctic Sea Ice Extent Trends: 1979-2010
"The 2010 melt season shows that Arctic Sea Ice continues to long-term decline."
Composite total solar irradiance
Carbon dioxide levels and temperatures are rising, ice is melting and it's not because of the sun. Please do not let pre-COP16 discussions get confused about these facts.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom