EU Climate Funding Blocked Ahead of Copenhagen
Published 21st October 2009 - 0 comments - 1229 views -
EU finance ministers failed to agree on funding climate mitigation and adaptation in developing countries. Poland and other Eastern European countries have apparently voiced concerns that they would end up paying more than they can afford. The issue was deferred to the European Council summit in the end of October.
This outcome is not exactly surprising for me.
About the author
- India changes stance to push for a global deal at Copenhagen
- My Conceptual Framework on Climate Change
- Climate Change, Energy and Environment in the Lisbon Treaty
- COP15: A historic failure
- Is the Green EU Just Hot Green Cheese?
- The EU Locomotive of Climate Policy?
- Austrian climate policy in crisis
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2