Climate Change: A Government’s responsibility
Published 08th November 2010 - 0 comments - 1451 views -
I recently availed a go-lite travel to Macau. I had observed their cars with no gas emission like that of Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok of my previous travels. From then I realized that the lawmakers and the law enforcers are functioning well in these countries. I hope in our suburbs we could start our own. But perhaps the government has its big share of the pie for this. I don’t underestimate the capacity of our law-making body and as well law enforcers, and the thing is it needs a lot of courage for everyone from the bottom of the triangle up to observe reduction of pollution. Governors and Congressmen on their own territorial districts could avail much on making visions to protect the environment. If No Parking Sign… and other control policies being implemented are on-going, a good lift for prioritizing this no gas emission for them to take action to could spell a thousand-fold of pollution-free place and even more than that. If public schools can implement something like - This is an English-Speaking School .. it would have been better if – This is a Gas Emission-Free Province!
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom