Climate Call to Julian Assange
Published 02nd December 2010 - 4 comments - 2146 views -
Dear Mr. Julian Assange,
I would have loved to write to you personally. But I have a problem; I do not have your address or email address. I was looking for you, as is the Interpol, but I do not know where exactly you are at this moment.
I was looking for you as I need help. I guess many need your help. Everyone who has this anxiety about Climate Change and trying in their small ways to do something about it is looking for you. We are looking for you because you can help us by stopping these ‘leaks’ about some very powerful people in very powerful places - you are effectively stealing ‘media’ attention away from a historic event that is taking place in Cancun right now. Can you please hold it back for a fortnight?
Or is it already late for that, Mr. Assange? If it is, can you help us some poor folks by ‘leaking’ some grand design by powerful Oil and Coal sectors, some two-faced MNCs, some leaders and public figures that are undermining our strife for a future where our children will be safe? Can you do that Mr. Assange?
Can you please take note that a vast number of people in this world care less for news of war-crimes, debauched diplomacy and political dishonesty, at least for now?
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom