Christiana Figueres in tears
Published 05th December 2010 - 7 comments - 1107 views -
Andrea Arzaba, a fellow blogger of this platform was the first to ask a question to Christiana Figueres, the UN Climate Chief in Cancun Mexico. Asked what is Christiana's inspiration and what moves her, the Climate Chief came down with emotion and tear in her eyes to admit that it's the young people for whom she took up the responsibility. Being a mother and feeling that she is leaving a 'diminished' planet for her daughters is what moves Christiana. Here is the video.
While this is very moving, my expectations from other fellow bloggers who won trips to Cancun are yet to be met. Lara posted a video blog, which is excellent, Andrea is writing regularly but I am missing a few faces and small, moving human stories around the Convention. Looking forward to more posts from Think4 comrades.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom