Cancun Brings Superman Down to Earth
Published 10th December 2010 - 2 comments - 1020 views -
The realities of climate negotiations in Cancun have brought Australia's Superman, the Minister for Climate Change Greg Combet, down to earth.
Please see my earlier post Climate Clark Kent: Greg Combet for background.
Let's hope we get something on the last day.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom