Brazil and United Kingdom will discuss a solution for Kyoto
Published 06th December 2010 - 0 comments - 1049 views -
Brazil and United Kingdom were choosen to discuss a solution to Kyoto´s Protocol continuity. Patricia Espinosa, Mexican Chacellor, asked other developed/developing pairs, as Sweden/Granada and Austrália/Bangladesh to discuss solutions to other issues at CoP16, according to Brazilian portal UOL.
In this scheme, Brazil and UK will be responsible to solve this complicated issue: grant a continuity for Kyoto´s Protocol beyond 2012. The protocol text says that 40 industrialized nations must compromise to reduce its GHG emissions.
Russia, Canada - and ironically - Japan are refusing to extend Kyoto´s protocol validity if the Protocol not include emergent economies like China, India and Brazil. In other hand, developing nations say that industrialized countries were benefited by GHG emissions in the past.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom