Bin Laden is now really into climate change
Published 29th January 2010 - 0 comments - 897 views -
Just when it looked as if the climate change debate was fizzling out because of public disgust at fraud and deception by the curators of the science, along comes Osama bin Laden. And guess what? He's got the climate change religion!
The Al-Qaida leader has called for the world to boycott American goods and the US dollar, blaming the United States for global warming, according to a new audiotape released today.
The tape, broadcast in part on Al-Jazeera television, has bin Laden warning of the dangers of climate change and saying that the way to stop it is to bring "the wheels of the American economy" to a halt. He blamed Western industrialized nations for hunger, desertification and floods across the globe, and called for "drastic solutions" to global warming, and "not solutions that partially reduce the effect of climate change."
The speech, which included almost no religious language, could be an attempt by the terror leader to give his message an appeal beyond Islamic militants.
The new message comes after a bin Laden tape released last week in which he endorsed a failed attempt to blow up an American airliner on Christmas Day.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom