Audi’s Super Bowl spot and eco tyranny
Published 09th February 2010 - 2 comments - 1372 views -
Audi's Super Bowl commercial was seen by more than 100 million people on Sunday in the US. It features a draconian and ruthless "Green Police" arresting citizens for making any choice that isn't environmentally correct. But will it sell cars? If not, what exactly was the point of it? Was it meant to illustrate just how intrusive, petty and tyrannical the eco-chic movement has become? Or was it supposed to be a wake-up call for those who don't see that society is fast moving towards totalitarian conformity? What do you think?
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom