As UN Restricts NGOs, COP15 Side Events Draw Crowds
Published 18th December 2009 - 3 comments - 1826 views -
Video from EUXTV describing the current events (edited by Raymond Frenken), also featuring a short interview to Adela, Diego and me.
p.s. This article was crossposted on my blog.
About the author
- I’m Sorry. We Could Have Stopped Catastrophic Climate Change. We Didn’t
- India changes stance to push for a global deal at Copenhagen
- COP15 Failure: The Alternative. Chapter II.
- Its over before it starts?
- There will not be a climate change agreement COP15 but at least it won’t be a greenwash
- COP15, bigger than life
- COP15 Priority number one
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom