Alternative energy from Air France
Published 08th December 2009 - 1 comments - 927 views -
Because there's no escaping the COP15 party, we're getting into the alternative energy groove here with Collapsing at Your Doorstep by Air France — not from Paris, surprisingly, but from Gothenburg. The music of the inscrutable Swedes has been described as "beach foam pop", which might sound a tad superficial to the ears of the more irredentist green ideologues, but if we tag it as "renewable trance" they'll surely be able to dance to it.
About the author
- TCKTCK: Got only 10 years to save ourselves!
- Denmark cries in Sea of Blood, 950 Whales and Dolphins KILLED…
- Micro pigs - the ultimate sweetheart energy saver
- If you want to see nude people click here
- Do we really care about our planet? Think twice before answering.
- Evolutions in the history of Environment Part 2
- Bunnies for fuels: not a good story to share in a grade school classroom